The current laser depilation technology can well improve the defect of excessive and long human hair. The following is a brief introduction to laser depilation technology. Laser hair removal is based on the principle of selective photothermal dynamics. By reasonably adjusting the laser wavelength, energy and pulse width, the laser can pass through the surface layer of the skin to reach the root hair follicle of the hair. The light energy is absorbed and transformed into heat energy that destroys the hair follicle tissue, so that the hair loses its regeneration energy without damaging the surrounding tissue, and the pain is slight, Laser hair removal is the safest and long-term hair removal technology at present.
The semiconductor laser hair removal system known as ice laser has the following five advantages:
- Directly hitting the hair root will not regenerate: the carefully designed laser wavelength makes hair removal safer and more thorough. Laser hair removal must meet two important conditions:
First, the laser can be fully absorbed by hair follicle tissue;
Second, the laser can effectively pass through the skin to reach the position of the hair follicle. The wavelength of the semiconductor laser is 800 nm, which is in the near-infrared region of the spectrum. Melanin is well absorbed. At the same time, it can penetrate into the deep layer of the dermis and subcutaneous adipose tissue, act on different parts and depths of the hair follicle, be fully absorbed by the hair follicle, and completely destroy the hair ball and stem cells, Laser hair removal can effectively remove hair from any part and depth of the human body.
- The light pulse time of laser hair removal is extremely long, which can protect the epidermis and remove different thickness of hair at the same time: the laser pulse time required for the best hair removal effect is related to the thickness of hair. The thicker the hair, the longer the laser action time required. The laser pulse time of semiconductor laser is from 5 seconds to 100 milliseconds, so as to obtain the ideal hair removal effect, It can also effectively protect the skin from thermal damage.
- Cool, comfortable and non-destructive skin: the unique dynamic freezing protection system of laser hair removal has no damage to the skin. How to avoid epidermal thermal damage in laser hair removal is the key to the success of treatment. The traditional way is to use condensation cream or spray. Not only the protection effect is poor. And attenuate the energy of the laser. The conductor hair removal laser system adopts a new patented technology, sapphire contact cooling device, and the cooler at its head keeps the sapphire window at a low temperature of about 5 degrees forever.
In the treatment, the sapphire window is close to the skin to cool the local epidermis to 5 degrees, which not only effectively protects the normal skin from heat damage, does not produce pigmentation, reduces pain, but also increases the treatment energy and improves the curative effect. At the same time, the laser head presses down on the skin to make the hair follicles fall down and increase the absorption of laser.
- Pigmentation is most suitable for Asia: in the past, traditional laser hair removal caused skin pigmentation after hair removal, and skin inflammation, especially ruby or emerald laser, became obvious. However, the function of “skin cleaning” laser hair removal is nearly perfect. Due to its deep penetration depth and little laser energy absorbed by the epidermis, melanin will not occur, No inflammation.
- Snow skin, ice muscle, crystal clear: the square spot can eliminate the treatment “dead zone” between the circular spots. The laser depilation spot is designed as a 9 mm square spot to make the beam penetrate deeper. When depilating a large area of skin, it not only has high efficiency and fast speed, but also can eliminate the treatment overlapping dead zone formed by the traditional laser circular spot. Not only will it not hurt the skin, but it can make the skin more moist and smooth, like silk and satin.